In the House. Demand your Federal Representative Co-Sponsor and vote for H.Res.109

In the Senate. Demand your Senators Co-Sponsor and vote for S.Res.59

Click here for H.Res.109

Click here for S.Res.59

Congressional Switch Board: 202-224-3121

Call back for each elected official you want to reach

You can use information at these sites in your arguments with your elected officials when you call.. just pick a few and your call will be more effective

If direct Non-Violent Action  is more your cup of tea (We promote both and think they work together) go here... we work with them and endorse their purpose and goals ... Extinction Rebellion!

Data For Progress information on the Green New Deal
A movement inside the Democratic Party to pass progressive policy legislation like the GND